Ideas, Happenings, and Shiny Things!

Post your thoughts, what's going on, and link to anything that distracts you. :^)

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Orange!

Are these margins better, Charlie?

I had to fudge a bit and set a length on them, so hopefully they won't turn out too short or too long on a regular basis. It was the only way I could get them to work, though, so..

Any more comments? Anything hard to read, hard to see, not coming out right, looks weird.. anything?

Thanks for the input I've gotten so far, though!

Posted by Christa at 4:16 PM.

1 Comments:

Yeah, as I said at the beginning, the colors are up to you guys. I just picked a random color combination that seemed good (and without pinks and purples, in deference to the males ;-) ). I'm going to comment out the template eventually to show which colors go where so that it can be easily changed, and then we can change it with holidays or whatever else we feel like. ;-)

Do you think the text should be white instead of black? I wasn't sure if that would show up on the sidebar/header, but it just might. Up to you...

By Blogger Christa, at 4:34 PM  

Have something to say?