Ideas, Happenings, and Shiny Things!

Post your thoughts, what's going on, and link to anything that distracts you. :^)

Friday, July 08, 2005

Back in Never Never Land...

... aka New Jersey. It was fun seeing those of you I was able to see--and I'm sorry I missed the rest of you. :-( But I will see you again. And I expect everyone to pop into the blog and make their presence known at least every so often, so that we know what's going on!

Plus, phone calls will be appreciated, especially once I'm on Verizon. I'll let you know when I am. You'll have to get the phone number in a more private way, though. I'm not posting it on the blog--sorry. ;-)

Posted by Christa at 3:08 PM.

2 Comments:

Yeah, I can. I meant if anyone didn't have my current one. I guess most people do, though. ;-)

By Blogger Christa, at 1:53 AM  

Ooh, no margins! *is working on the template right now..*

By Blogger Christa, at 10:58 AM  

Have something to say?