Ideas, Happenings, and Shiny Things!

Post your thoughts, what's going on, and link to anything that distracts you. :^)

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Living Dangerously

I'm writing this template from scratch, so it needs a lot of work, and the colors are completely open to change. However, I wanted to post this here and show you what I was working on. If people hate it and want it changed back, let me know. Also let me know what you'd like to see in the next iteration!

Posted by Christa at 1:53 PM.

1 Comments:

So the color isn't horrible? It's a miracle! ;-) (Or, you're just being nice. Also a possibility.)

I haven't fiddled with the fonts yet, so I will definitely make the sidebar fonts smaller.. and maybe the whole sidebar, once I change the margins. I'm trying to minimize the need for scrolling by keeping posts/comments large.

By Blogger Christa, at 7:18 PM  

Have something to say?