Ideas, Happenings, and Shiny Things!

Post your thoughts, what's going on, and link to anything that distracts you. :^)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Where will you be on the 20th of December?

For anyone who is going to be in the Bay Area on the 20th of December, my mom wanted to give you guys first crack at tickets to see Corteo.. here's the message from her:

We bought tickets to the new Cirque du Soleil show Corteo, up in San Francisco. We bought them for the 20th of December (which is a Tuesday night) at 8:00pm, and then we found out [Molly] has to stay in New Jersey until the 24th. I was going to try to sell them on Craig's List, but I thought I would check to find out if you and 3 friends might be interested in going. I purchased 1 adult ticket, and 3 student tickets. The price on the student tickets is 82.45, the adult is 90.95, I would be willing to take $70 per ticket, I realize that is a lot of money, and you may already be planning on going to the show in San Jose. I just wanted to give you first crack at these. They are awesome seats, If you want to check on their seating chart, they are in section 105, Row H, Seats 4-7. Please let me know if you are considering them, if you know of someone who might be interested, or if you are not interested, so I can attempt to sell them elsewhere.

She would like you to let her know by Friday, which means you need to let me know by early Friday (or if you want, you could call my San Jose number, since you could contact my mom directly that way). Either way, she will try to sell them on Craig's List next, if nobody wants them!

(P.S. I'm going to see the show, still--we got new tickets after Christmas.. Rutgers can't foil me that easily!)
------
The ideas expressed on this site do not reflect the official opinions of our employers or affiliated organizations.

Posted by Christa at 2:32 PM.

0 Comments:

Have something to say?