Ideas, Happenings, and Shiny Things!

Post your thoughts, what's going on, and link to anything that distracts you. :^)

Friday, May 20, 2005

Not-so-shiny Happenings

I think you all know who this is, even though this isn't my real name. Just thought I'd warn everyone that my computer crashed (and I mean completely--something shorted out inside; my dad is predicting that it was the motherboard). Right now, I'm on my aunt's computer, ostensibly finishing my term paper... can you see the progress being made right now? ;-) But, the point is, once I finish my term paper it is not likely that I will be online even as much as I am now.. and the absolute soonest I'm likely to get my computer (or a replacement) is next Wednesday. *cries* So, yeah. Not so shiny, as I said. But, now you know.

Posted by Christa at 4:12 PM.

0 Comments:

Have something to say?